VA-12 Vibration Analyzer
The meter performs four principal functions. As a vibration meter it will simultaneously display overall levels of vibration in terms of acceleration, velocity and displacement. As an FFT analyser it will show the (instantaneous, linear or exponentially averaged or maximum) spectrum in terms of acceleration, velocity or displacement. The waveform for each vibration parameter can be viewed when the meter is put in Time mode. Finally, the instrument can also store calibrated wav files to the SD card allowing full post processing on any measured signals using whatever post processing software you have available (as long as it can read a standard wav file).
Major Application Fields
Portable Vibration Analyzer
for Equipment Diagnosis and On-site Measurements
Vibration Meter Mode
Allows simultaneous measurement of acceleration, velocity, displacement, and acceleration crest factor
FFT Analyzer Mode
- Real-time analysis frequency 20 kHz
- Time waveform display and spectrum display with up to 3200 spectral lines. Envelope processing also supported
- Vibration waveform data recording function (10 seconds at analysis frequency 20kHz)
- Data stored in WAVE file format on memory card (SD card)
- Timer controlled automatic measurement
Waveform Analysis Software
This software allows you to load stored WAVE files from a RION sound level meter, vibration meter or data recorder. Octave, 1/3 octave, and FFT analyses can then be performed. Playback of the real sound files is also possible.